The Future Freezing Unit (FFU) project aims to develop the technology and the FFU product targeting research and public health institutions, the pharmaceutical industry, and personalized medicine. FFU is an encapsulated, software-controlled robotic freezer for storage and cryopreservation of biological cells and tissue. The project integrates individual components and addresses the technical challenges of efficient robotics technology operating in low-temperature settings, reliable software for advanced medical equipment, privacy-compliant data management for large-scale scientific studies, and support for freezing protocols required for therapeutic cells and industrial cell lines.
|Short title||Future Freezing Unit|
|Effective start/end date||03/03/2017 → 31/12/2019|
- Gram Commercial (Bioline) (Project partner)
- Technical University of Denmark (Project partner)
- Dublin City University (Project partner)
- University of Copenhagen (Project partner)
- RoboTool A/S (Project partner)
- SDU Software Engineering (lead)
- health technology
- software engineering
- freezing technology
- low temperature materials
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.