- 2021 | Visiting Scholar, Institut für deutsche Philologie, LMU-München.
- 2021 | Postdoctoral Researcher, Department for the Study of Culture, University of Southern Denmark
- 2021 | PhD Degree obtained. Thesis: "The Theatrum Mundi of Celebration. Calderón de la Barca and the World Theatre as Aesthetic Theodicy."
- 2020 | Visiting Scholar, Faculty of Medieval and Modern Languages, University of Oxford/Exeter College.
- 2020 | 2020 Recipient of the Ministry of Higher Education's Elite Research Travel Grant.
- 2019 | Visiting Scholar, Romanisches Seminar, Universität Heidelberg
- 2018 | Visiting Scholar, Department of English and Related Literature, University of York
- 2018 | PhD Fellow, Centre for Medieval Literature, University of Southern Denmark
- 2016 | Teaching Assistant, Comparative literature, University of Southern Denmark
- 2016 | Master in Comparative Literature, University of Copenhagen
- 2014 | Exchange Student, Freie Universität Berlin
- 2013 | Exchange Student, Universität Mannheim
- 2011 | Bachelor in Philosophy, University of Copenhagen
Affiliated academic projects
- HISTORIES. Assessing the Role of Aesthetics in the Historical Paradigm c. 1550-1650.
- Center for Pontoppidan Studies, University of Southern Denmark.
- Historicity Research Group, University of Southern Denmark. Leader: Dr.phil. Sofie Kluge.
- Rasmus Vangshardt, Livets febrile hemmeligheder. Et litterært slægtskab mellem Henrik Pontoppidan og Thomas Mann (Hellerup: Spring 2017) [The Feverish Secrets of Live. A Literary Kinship Between Henrik Pontoppidan and Thomas Mann]
- "Antonio's Sadness in the Stoic Theatrum Mundi of the Early Modern City" in Orbis Litterarum (2019). Vol. 74, no. 4, p. 264-277.
- "Coherence and the Longing for Modernity in Literary Historiography, or: Why History and Historicism Are Two Things" in Res Cogitans (2020), vol. 14, no. 2, p. 85-103.
- "'El circular coliseo.' The Loa to El gran teatro del mundo Reconsidered" in The Bulletin of the Comediantes. vol. 72, no. 2 (2020), pp. 117-142.
Recent Talks in English
- "Theatre and Self in The Merchant of Venice." Workshop, PRIVACY and HISTORIES. University of Copenhagen/University of Southern Denmark. 27th of April 2022.
- "Disillusion or Objectivity? Historical Desengaño in Spanish Golden Age Historical Plays on the Middle Ages." RSA-Dublin 2022. 2nd of April, 2022.
- "The Meaning of History on Lohenstein’s Early Modern Schauplatz." Transnational Aspects of Early Modern Drama. Ruhr University Bochum. 25th of June, 2021.
- "Apologetics and Religion in Early Modern Corpus Christi Drama." ReForc 2021 Budapest-Virtual. 6th of May, 2021.
- "Calderón's World Theatre of Celebration: 'Aesthetic Theodicy' as a Perspective on the Baroque Theatrum Mundi." Renaissance Society of America. RSA 2021-Virtual. 21st of April, 2021.
- "Antonio's Sadness in the World Theatre of the Early Modern City." Fear and Loathing in the Earthly City. Negative Emotions in the Medieval and Early Modern Period c. 1100-1700. Danish National Museum. 2th of Nov. 2018.
- "Historical Continuity and the Blessed Middle Ages in Martin A. Hansens Lykkelige Kristoffer." International Association of Scandinavian Studies 2018. University of Copenhagen.