Ætsningsskade i øsofagus efter indtagelse af knapbatteri

Jonas Mortensen, Stig Krarup Petersen

Publikation: Bidrag til tidsskriftTidsskriftartikelForskningpeer review

Abstrakt

Button batteries are present in most households, i.e. in toys, hearing aids and remote controls. Due to technical progression button batteries have become increasingly powerful and have simultaneously increased the risk of severe complications when ingested. In this case report, an X-ray of a ten-month-old baby revealed a button battery trapped in the upper part of oesophagus. The battery was removed within two hours from the time of swallowing, but the battery had inflicted severe damage of the oesophageal mouth. The patient was hospitalized for three days, controlled for three months and showed no signs of swallowing difficulties or other sequelae.
Bidragets oversatte titelCorrosion damage in oesophagus after digesting a button battery
OriginalsprogDansk
ArtikelnummerV10210784
TidsskriftUgeskrift for Laeger
ISSN0041-5782
StatusE-pub ahead of print - 11. apr. 2022

Fingeraftryk

Dyk ned i forskningsemnerne om 'Ætsningsskade i øsofagus efter indtagelse af knapbatteri'. Sammen danner de et unikt fingeraftryk.

Citationsformater