The overall purpose of the collaborative programme is to support Gulu University in its efforts to strengthen research capacityat PhD level and research-based education,with a special emphasis on research ‘for community transformation’. In addressing the broad overall purpose, three thematic areas are in focus: i) Stability, democracy and rights; ii) Quality, equity and innovation in education; and iii) Culture, education and development. Gulu University is located in a region recovering from more than 20 years of war and encampment, and has a commitment to outreach and community engagement. However, very few faculty members hold PhD degrees, the training of PhDs is in its infancy, and there is a general shortage of resources.
|Effektiv start/slut dato||15/05/2015 → 01/07/2018|
- Gulu University (Projektpartner)
- Aarhus Universitet (Projektpartner)
- Institut for Klinisk Veterinær- og Husdyrvidenskab (Projektpartner)
- Aalborg Universitet (Projektpartner)
- Roskilde Universitet (Projektpartner)
- Syddansk Universitet (leder)