BeskrivelseThis course is taught in tandem with the Management of Technology course elective for PDI Masters students. The Commercialization Strategy in Theory and Practice course focuses on:
• New/emerging technological opportunities enabling radical innovation
• Barriers to creating and capturing value from commercialization of emerging technologies
• Core elements of innovation management, including different types of commercialization strategies
As part of the course, the students will practice the theory by working in specialized teams and cross-disciplinary groups on a project defined by a business. The students’ task will be to:
• Identify the market barriers and opportunities for one of the business’ technologies/products and e.g. a related service
• Subsequently make a commercialization strategy for it.