BeskrivelseThe seminar trains academics in ideation tools that have proven their value in companies, governments and academic institutions for 20+ years, adapted to the specific context of generating impactful research ideas for young scholars. Through their consulting work, the instructors have applied this process and ideation tooling in multinationals such as Air France-KLM, Michelin, Nokia, Siemens, including many science-based companies (with several PhDs working within them) such as Baxter, Merck, Novartis, and Takeda. Several tools have also been applied together with academic institutions such as Ghent University, the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO), and Metals Consortium. By the end of the seminar, participants have learnt:
- A clear process and tools for each step of the process to get inspired, generate, discuss and select ideas.
- Different ways to find inspiration for your research, depending on your research goals and interests.
- How to develop a higher number and more creative research ideas using hands-on tools and methods.
- A stage-gate methodology to select the best, most impactful ideas that you can use iteratively throughout your research career.
- How to pitch ideas to your supervisor/advisor/colleague in a clear and coherent way.
|6. maj 2021 → 3. jun. 2021
|Grad af anerkendelse