Aktivitet: Deltagelse i faglig begivenhed › Organisering af eller deltagelse i workshop, kursus, seminar eller lignende
19-20 May 2016 at Department of Media Cognition and Communication, University of Copenhagen.
- Tabloid and celebrity media’s focus on age and ageing
- Representations of ageing celebrities at red carpet events
- Representations of ageing in popular media narratives
- The role of fandom for mature and ageing fans in online/offline fan culture
- Old stories, old audiences? Audiences for revived narratives such as Sherlock Holmes film and TV franchises, Star Trek, Doctor Who, the X-Files, Twin Peaks, etc.
- Gender studies in relation to ageing in celebrity culture and fan culture
- Genre and ageing: the action hero, ageing in comedy, etc.